A POPULAR radio personality at Starcom Network is returning to the airwavesas another leaves.
K.H.L “Tony” Marshall will return to the seat of Down to Brass Tacks, resuming the position that was filled in his absence by Maureen Holder, regional manager of news and public affairs David Ellis confirmed to the SATURDAY SUN yesterday.
Ellis declined to disclose how soon Marshall would be back on air, saying only that listeners would be told “in due course”.
Ellis said Holder had given the company notice that she “is no longer in a position to host the programme”.
Holder moderated Down to Brass Tacks for the last time on Thursday but did not say what her next assignment would be. She began hosting the progamme after Marshall requested leave earlier this year.
This development is the latest change to the local broadcast landscape, coming on the heels of the Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) sacking resident analyst Peter Wickham earlier this month and not renewing the contract of Morning Barbados host Katrina Marshall.
CBC wrote to Wickham earlier this month, informing him that his services would be terminated effective September 30. Yesterday was Marshall’s final day on the job. (DP)

