Thursday, April 18, 2024

Man pleads not guilty to stalking actress Sandra Bullock

Date:

Share post:

LOS ANGELES (AP) – A man arrested inside Sandra Bullock’s home has pleaded not guilty to stalking the Oscar-winning actress.

Joshua Corbett entered the plea Wednesday in a Los Angeles courtroom in his first court appearance after a judge determined last month that he should stand trial in the case.

The 39-year-old was arrested inside Bullock’s residence in June 2014. The Gravity star was forced to hide in her closet and directed police through her home in a 15-minute 911 call.

Authorities later found a cache of illegal weapons, including machine guns and an assault weapon at Corbett’s home. He was not carrying any firearms when he was arrested at Bullock’s home.

A judge set a tentative trial date for July 6.

Corbett has undergone mental health evaluations while in custody.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related articles

Rihanna says fashion has helped her personal ‘rediscovery’ after having children

Rihanna has told the BBC that being able to wear fashionable clothes in public again after having two...

Court closed after bedbug found

THE OISTINS MAGISTRATES’ COURT has been closed after a bedbug was found in a chair inside the court...

Another appeal for ganja ease

GENERAL SECRETARY of the National Rastafari Registry Secretariat Trust, Paul “Ras Simba Akomba” Rock, is once more appealing...

Lewis Hamilton says he plans to race ‘well into’ his 40s

Lewis Hamilton says he will join his old rival Fernando Alonso in racing in Formula 1 "well into...