Saturday, May 23, 2026

Wanted man now in police custody

Date:

Share post:

Javere Dylon Antonio Yarde, alias “Big Head,” of Block 2C, Field Place, Bayville, St Michael, is now in police custody after being the subject of a recent “Wanted Man” bulletin.

Yarde had been wanted in connection with serious criminal matters. The bulletin seeking his arrest was issued on Tuesday, February 24.

Police reported that on Friday, February 27, Yarde presented himself to the Oistins Police Station accompanied by an attorney-at-law. He is currently assisting investigators with their enquiries.

The Barbados Police Service (TBPS) has expressed thanks to members of the public and the media for their assistance in the matter.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here
Captcha verification failed!
CAPTCHA user score failed. Please contact us!

Related articles

Symmonds pushes services-led growth as Barbados eyes digital economy expansion

Minister of Energy, Business Development and Commerce Kerrie Symmonds says Barbados must move quickly to diversify its economy...

Traffic upgrades rolled out at Highway 7/Rendezvous junction

Motorists using the junction of Highway 7 and Rendezvous Road are expected to experience improved traffic flow following...

Quinn moulding young artistes

Quinn Prescott loves working with upcoming junior calypsonians and soca artistse. As the youth director of House of...

Guardiola says Man City ‘need new energy’ as exit confirmed

Pep Guardiola says Manchester City need "new energy" as he brought an end to his 10-year reign as manager. The club...