Thursday, May 21, 2026

Teen kept on stabbing charge

Date:

Share post:

THE PROSECUTION ALLEGED it was a long-standing feud between two girls that left one in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) with 12 stab wounds and a collapsed lung.
However, the attorney representing the accused contended that the complainant had been listed as stable and his client could be granted bail with any number of stringent conditions.
The two submissions were made as Sharaine Gollop appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
Gollop, 19, of 2nd Avenue, Licorish Village, My Lord’s Hill, St Michael, was charged with, but was not required to plead to, doing serious bodily harm to a teenager with intent on Tuesday.
Full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN.

Related articles

Arrests made following robbery involving visitor at Bay Street

The Barbados Police Service says several young men have been arrested following investigations into a robbery involving a...

Police issue wanted bulletin for ‘Mad Rapper’

The Barbados Police Service is seeking the public’s assistance in locating Terry Corie Alexandra Waldron, also known as...

Pacers bowl Red Force to historic West Indies Championship title

Trinidad and Tobago Red Force’s pace quartet of Jayden Seales, Anderson Phillip, Terrance Hinds and Joshua James ran...

Trinidad Express moves to retrench staff – union vows to fight

The Banking, Insurance and General Workers Union (BIGWU) says it is moving swiftly to protect employees of the...