Tuesday, April 23, 2024

‘Ninja Man’: No footage of break-in

Date:

Share post:

Street character Anthony Fitzpatrick “Ninja Man” Lynch said he has been told there is no footage of the break-in of the Museum of Parliament.

However, moments later, he asked for a fine or a suspended sentence for the offences.

Lynch, 69, was back in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court yesterday where he is facing two counts relating to burglary of the museum.

He was not required to plead to entering the museum, which is housed in the historic Parliament Buildings, between September 30 and October 11 last year, and stealing: a briefcase worth $500; two armorial badges worth $13 200; a cutlass valued at $250; a jacket worth $10 000; a cummerbund valued at $6 000; a cup worth $4 000; a conch shell valued at $150; a pipe worth $8 000; a rebate plane worth $200; three hand drills worth $600; and an awl valued at $200, all belonging to the State.

Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.

For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.

1 COMMENT

  1. Wunna actually let the public know that the videos aren’t working 😔, head ain’t brain boy, head ain’t brain 🧠. More thieves coming.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related articles

Death rates up

Barbados’ population is officially in decline as the number of people dying each year surpasses those being born. That...

CDB boss steps down with ‘immediate effect’

BRIDGETOWN – President of the Barbados-based Caribbean Development Bank (CDB), Dr Hyginus ‘Gene’ Leon, has resigned with “immediate...

St Michael man remanded on 14 charges

A 23-year-old St Michael man was remanded to Dodds Prison after appearing in court to answer 14 charges. Raheem...

Dust haze advisory remains in effect for Barbados

A large plume of is currently affecting the island, with concentrations expected to decrease from midweek. The Barbados Meteorological...