THE?CANADIAN who was shot last month while he and his family were vacationing in St John says he loves Barbados and will return because of his family ties.
Jonathan Hubble and his wife Heather, who returned to Canada on April 1, related their agonising experience to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), saying the incident had brought them closer together and deepened their respect for each other.
Jonathan, who was shot in the chest, said the bullet missed all the major organs as it travelled to his tailbone where it remains to this day.
The incident occurred on March 12, when four masked men entered the home where the couple were staying with other family members.
Heather was alone downstairs with their 11-month-old daughter when she saw two men enter the house.
Shooting won’t deter victims
Previous article
Next article
Related Articles
Two injured in chopping incident in The City
Police are on the scene at Baxter's Road, The City, where two people were injured in a chopping...
Man charged after 13.6kg of cannabis seized
A 27-year-old Christ Church man has been charged with trafficking and importing cannabis after police seized 13.6 kilograms...
BCA hails Matthews, Greaves
The recent international awards won by Barbadians Justin Greaves and Hayley Matthews are justifiable reasons for Bajan cricket...
World’s oldest person celebrates turning 117
The world's oldest living person celebrates turning 117 years old in Surrey on Friday with her family and...
